Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

USB DVD drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter popart
  • Start date Start date
P

popart

Guest
Hi, I have a USB DVD drive with its own power supply. When I connect it to my VU DUO it is mounted automatically at /mnt/scd0. Problem is That I have to umount it via telnet before I can eject any media. Also I have to turn off/on the power for it to be re mounted. Also for some reason dual layer dvds are not being recognised. I know they work cos when I connect the drive to my laptop the dvds work fine.

Does anyone know of a plugin to umount/mount dvd roms? and if there is a way to use dual layer dvds (for 1080p videos that are normally over 4gb)

Thanks for everyones help
:confused:
 
yes this is an issue that has been reported and will be looked into for a future update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top