Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] USB Hauppauge WinTVsoloHD drivers?

flanzer

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi folks,

Hoping someone can help? I've a Hauppauge WinTVsoloHD USB tuner and am wondering what drivers in the download plugin list make it work?

I've tried the generic one, 3rd one down, rebooted the box and it's still not showing as a tuner?

Thanks in advance
 
The driver is just em28xx and I see that it is supported in kernels from 4.4 (2015-11-19).

http://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git/commit/?id=1efc21701d94ed0c5b91467b042bed8b8becd5cc

My Vu Duo2 runs on kernel 3.13.5, so there would need to be some patching/back-porting to get this recognised by my box even though the em28xx drivers are listed in the plugin downloads.

I don't have your device, so I can't tell you whether these drivers have been patched to recognise this newer device. Perhaps you can try it out... but it may well need someone to develop a patch to make it work.:confused:
 
I tried that EMxx driver alright, but with no success. I'm guessing it hasn't been patched
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top