Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] USB Network driver missing in feeds

LbCwby

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Ireland, Dromiskin
Hi,

I just updated to Apollo 035, checked the feeds (stable) for the wireless USB network driver for the Atheros AR9271 chip, and it was not there.
A lot of the other ones, including Atheros 9100 series were.
Any particular reason ?
Or could someone tell me where to download with Windows / or telnet command ?
If with Telnet, please give the correct complete command.

Thanks in advance
Hans
 
Sorry, Forget above question - it was already downloaded to the VU+, for which it was not visible in the feed anymore.
I think I never had that during previous restores of the settings. I could however be wrong, as there were several Apollo versions where restores could not be used, so I might have been out of practice.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top