flashed latest openvix image 318 and when i go to epg location setup it is showing internal flash,media/hdd & media/sdb1 it's not showing media/usb. but if i go to harddisk initialization is shows usb and internal hdd
Thanks for pointing this out, it's a bug that has appeared with the release of build 318 and should be fixed in build 319 which should be online soon although please bear with us as to upload all of the individual images and their corresponding feeds to the server takes a good deal of time.
Yep, I had the same problem last night (first time I've used a USB stick for the EPG and picons). I noticed build 321 was pushed out last night too, but I didn't have time to test it before I hit the sack.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.