Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] USB pen not recognized?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOHNSTON
  • Start date Start date
J

JOHNSTON

Guest
Hi team

I inserted a USB pen (that my PS4 can read). It is formatted as exFAT and is about 64GB in size.

The VU box does not pick up a pen is plugged in at all (neither does my TV directly) and I am running latest verison of the software.

I had the same brand (kingston) USB pen but in 16gb form and that worked fine on the box and smartTV so not sure why a bigger pen would not be detectable.
 
It will only recognise fat32 devices "out of the box". You will need to install the ex-fat drivers.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top