C
crackajack
Guest
Hi all, Has anyone used the DVBSky T330 DVB-C/T/T2 USB Stick Tuner on the Vu Duo running the lasted ViX image?
Tried it with openatv latest- worked fine with that so should be fine with vix aswwell
and why didn't you say this when I first asked the question?

I read the other day that some guy had one and was having problems with it when switching between sat and cable tuners. As for channels you need to set abm up for your area, there are a few threads in the abm section about setting up cable.
Its all set up with more or less the same configuration as my duo2




Pctv 290e does
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That may depend on which box you have, or rather which kernel it runs.Pctv 290e does
Dvbsky T330 works fine.Cheers Stanman is there anything available like DVBSKY USB Tuner I used one before worked really well but can't find them with any suppliers. Anyone got a USB DVB-C/T2 under £20 that worked??
Can anyone qualify what DVB-T2/T/C USB Tuners work really well with Openvix currently? anything available cheap and cheerful which will pick up T2 ??