Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] USB Stick

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
I used to be able to scan the usb stick I inserted into my machine to see what video files it has on it but I cant find the menu option now. Help please Im running Mertix HD on eus 003 on a Vu solo 2
 
Menu -> Plugins -> Media scanner?
Just inserting the USB stick when no other menus are open should do a scan on it too.

Also 003 is 20 builds old now, maybe worth doing an online update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top