E
Eiji
Guest
I have a 1TB Samsung M8 HDD installed in my Solo2 box flashed with Vix 3.0.569 image. It was previously installed in a DM800SE (running OpenPLI 2.1b). I have it set to standby/spindown after 10 minutes of idle time. This worked fine on the DM800SE but the HDD is always on even when not recording in the Solo2. I am using the HDD only for recording, not Crossepg or Picons which I have on a 8GB USB Pen drive I have connected to the box.
The second problem is setting a different location for timeshift. I want to use my 8GB USB Pen drive as the timeshift location but I can't add another location under the timeshift settings, I can only remove the current default bookmark which is "hdd/timeshift".
The second problem is setting a different location for timeshift. I want to use my 8GB USB Pen drive as the timeshift location but I can't add another location under the timeshift settings, I can only remove the current default bookmark which is "hdd/timeshift".
Last edited by a moderator:
