Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

USB Wireless Adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter OCiQ
  • Start date Start date
O

OCiQ

Guest
I have 60/20Mbps fibre connection and I'm looking for a USB wireless adapter to use for my Vu+ Solo 2 as well as my Technomate receiver.

Which one would you recommend me to get which has good wireless connection, speed and doesn't overheat when it's used for long period?

Thanks
 
Hi there ...

I bought a wireless usb adapter for my et9000 with the vix image. I got one on ebay with a Realtek RTL8192CU Chip.
Just install the drivers and plug and play.
But I did not put in the adapter directly into the receiver, i am using a usb extension cable for better connection.

I hope that will help a little bit.

CU No.Trace
 
You would be better with either hard wired or homeplugs, wireless is ok but unreliable in my opinion
 
Hi.
Hard wired is optimal. But there isn't anywhere a connection available.
I good idea is also a WLAN bridge like the Netgear wnce 2001. A good range.
CU
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top