Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Wifi on solo

  • Thread starter Thread starter tandaman
  • Start date Start date
T

tandaman

Guest
I have a usb adapter connected to the pc which enables me to have the pc wireless. Can I use this adapter in my vu solo to do the same thing
 
I have a usb adapter connected to the pc which enables me to have the pc wireless. Can I use this adapter in my vu solo to do the same thing

Depends on the chipset, if the chipset drivers are in the plugin feeds then yes
 
Ok so if I just put the usb adapter into the usb port on the front of the solo where do I go to see if its found. Im running the most up to date version of VIX image. Thanks for the reply
 
You wont see it without the driver, google your make and model of usb adapter and find out what chipset it uses then look in the Plugins>Drivers section of the feeds to see if your chipset driver is there, if it is then download and install it, after install shutdown and power off then insert usb and reboot then follow the guide here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?29198-How-to-setup-Wifi-with-VIX
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top