D
doeflax
Guest
Okay, I realise this topic has probably been done-to-death but I'm at the edge of despair now!
I am trying to load a new vix image onto my VU+ Duo (original) but my box is completely refusing to recognise the usb drive.
It boots up and quickly looks at the usb, but then proceeds to load the image already on the box.
I have tried various brands of usb sticks, and have formatted to fat32 on my pc before loading the image (open vix 3.2.009) every time. Tried different images, alternative usb ports, & different size usb sticks, all to no avail. Was wondering if any forum members have come across this problem, and of course have they overcome it ??
I am trying to load a new vix image onto my VU+ Duo (original) but my box is completely refusing to recognise the usb drive.
It boots up and quickly looks at the usb, but then proceeds to load the image already on the box.
I have tried various brands of usb sticks, and have formatted to fat32 on my pc before loading the image (open vix 3.2.009) every time. Tried different images, alternative usb ports, & different size usb sticks, all to no avail. Was wondering if any forum members have come across this problem, and of course have they overcome it ??
