- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.8.001
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- NO
Hi All,
Just getting into using uShare and miniDLNA to allow me to use VLC on other computers in the house.
It seems to be working well apart from one aspect. If I change the name of a file in my movie folder (as a test) it does not seem to advertise the change to the computers I use to connect to the Ushare share or the the miniDLNA share. I know this is not how things would work in the normal sense but I could not understand why, when renamed a file I could not see them in uShare. I then installed miniDLNA to see if this exhibited the same issue and it does.
The file I renamed seems to dissapear from the list of files rather in the client that refreshing with the list with the new name. If I reboot the zgemma then the files are updated and the latest file list is displayed.
Is there some sort of refresh interval in both of these plugins?
Thanks
Paul
Just getting into using uShare and miniDLNA to allow me to use VLC on other computers in the house.
It seems to be working well apart from one aspect. If I change the name of a file in my movie folder (as a test) it does not seem to advertise the change to the computers I use to connect to the Ushare share or the the miniDLNA share. I know this is not how things would work in the normal sense but I could not understand why, when renamed a file I could not see them in uShare. I then installed miniDLNA to see if this exhibited the same issue and it does.
The file I renamed seems to dissapear from the list of files rather in the client that refreshing with the list with the new name. If I reboot the zgemma then the files are updated and the latest file list is displayed.
Is there some sort of refresh interval in both of these plugins?
Thanks
Paul
