Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

uSHARE

Has anyone actually got this to work with an XBOX360? if so any chance of some screenshots?
 
Its now working perfectly with all my devices but I had to reflash the image, I am just going out to buy an xbox for my son for xmas so will test it tomorrow :D
 
Its now working perfectly with all my devices but I had to reflash the image, I am just going out to buy an xbox for my son for xmas so will test it tomorrow :D

Are you using wifi? My DUO 'says' its working but my xbox doesn't see it, can't see it on my PC either :(

When you say you reflashed it is that with a backup image you made or did you start from scratch?
 
Yes using wifi I can see it on my laptop and 2 PS3's, as for reflashing I started from scratch and did not install any plugins except a couple of skins before I tested uShare. I am convinced that one of the plugins I originally had installed was causing some sort of conflict with the networking side of things.
 
Try selecting just one share folder only. Its the only way I could get it to work.
 
Hi,

I've just been having a go with that Ushare and here are a few pointers which might help others.

On your hard drive create a folder in my case i called it ushare. In this folder create some symbolic links to your movies, music and photos.

something like this
ln -s /media/hdd/music /media/hdd/ushare/Music
ln -s /media/hdd/photos /media/hdd/ushare/Pictures
ln -s /media/hdd/movie /media/hdd/ushare/Videos

You can check now check these are linked to your folders using an ftp program like filezilla, if there correct when you clicked on the link you should be looking at the contents of the actual folder.

The next thing i've noticed my xbox don't see the vuduo until i stop the ushare service and start it from the command line using this.

ushare -x -D

After that it works and lists on my xbox, it must be something in the script to start the service which is not adding the -x when starting.

Regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top