Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Using fibre optic lead?

TonyN

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I must say that the only disappointment (bit strong that really) is the sound from the Solo2 compared with TV using aerial. So, I have plugged fibre optic lead from Solo2 into Sony Bravia. Question is do I have to change settings on Solo2 in order to feed digital to TV. Sorry if this is rambling, not very techy :rolleyes:
 
There is a Hdmi lead, but as I said, compared to terrestrial output through same TV the Solo2 sound output leaves a lot to be desired. Is it possible to adjust treble and base output from box, or is that a daft question?
 
There is a Hdmi lead, but as I said, compared to terrestrial output through same TV the Solo2 sound output leaves a lot to be desired. Is it possible to adjust treble and base output from box, or is that a daft question?
I would start by trying to track down the issue.
1- Is it on AC3 or PCM or both?
2- If on AC3, does 'downmix on' make a difference?
3- Is it on encrypted as well as on FTA services?
4- Can you find a channel (any channel at all) that doesn't give this issue?
 
I would start by trying to track down the issue.
1- Is it on AC3 or PCM or both?
2- If on AC3, does 'downmix on' make a difference?
3- Is it on encrypted as well as on FTA services?
4- Can you find a channel (any channel at all) that doesn't give this issue?

Is it all broadcasts or just some like HD terrestrial TV in the UK?
 
It is every Channel watched through the Solo2 box.
 
Forgive me Rob, not at home at present but will look into your info sap.
Thank you, and others, for helping.
 
Surley you would alter the bass and treble on the set? This is why most tv manufactuers are pushing sound bars as optional extras nowadays because they know their sets sound crap.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top