Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Using FTP, where can I read the card info in my VU+, running CCcam?

Hamram

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
With another EMU I could simply log in to the STB, and read a certain file. If this file was present, the card was detetected of the STB/EMU, and I could read some data from the card, such as dates and so on.

Is this possible in CCcam? Where is ths file generated, if so..? :confused:

I'm now struggling with a stubborn card, but how can I find out (using FTP) if the STB even has deteted that there's a card in one of the slots?
 
use cccaminfo 1.3c

from stb

go to ecm info0/1 0 being top slot 1 being bottom slot

if its present it will show up there
 
use cccaminfo 1.3c

from stb

go to ecm info0/1 0 being top slot 1 being bottom slot

if its present it will show up there

Thank you, and this is what I usually do, but this info must be generated somewhere in the STB..? Is it possible to read it through Filezilla, just open a file..? If so, I can manage everything from my PC. My STB is on another floor, and I have a bad knee (That's a fact!) :)
 
Thank you, and this is what I usually do, but this info must be generated somewhere in the STB..? Is it possible to read it through Filezilla, just open a file..? If so, I can manage everything from my PC. My STB is on another floor, and I have a bad knee (That's a fact!) :)

i dont think its stored on the box its just reading the info from the card and displaying it on screen
 
you dont need to ftp into the box if your using CCam just login to the WebIF from your pc.

Code:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:16001/entitlements
replace the x's with the ip of your box.
 
Thank you, and this is what I usually do, but this info must be generated somewhere in the STB..? Is it possible to read it through Filezilla, just open a file..? If so, I can manage everything from my PC. My STB is on another floor, and I have a bad knee (That's a fact!) :)

ssh/telnet in and run "cat /tmp/ecm.info" or ecm0.info or ecm1.info
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top