Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] using MK picon. some don't show on VUduo2 LCD screen

stu_iow

Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Points
16
AS title, I have updated my picons to use MK ones, with filenames that are relevant to the channel name.
I also downloaded MK conventional picons in the hope it would also continue to update my VUDUO2 screen.
All are put into my picon folder on my USB stick.

On the OSD, all is well, but on my VUDUO2 LCD screen, not all show up.

Is there a combination of downloads I can use to get the same ones displayed on OSD and on my VUDUO2 display?

This happened on Apollo 166 and is currently occurring on Hades 4.

Regards,

Stuart
 
A lot of service references have changed so you will have to manually change them yourself and put them back onto your usb.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If your running vix, use the SNP ones and than you dont need to worry about service refs changing as long as channel name stays same you will be fine
 
If your running vix, use the SNP ones and than you dont need to worry about service refs changing as long as channel name stays same you will be fine

SNP don't work on the LCD display though Stanman, that's why he needs to update his reference id's for the missing ones to display.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Latest ocram picons work ok on the LCD. Ipk is available on openvix.co.uk
 
I Use The Display Skin OE-A-LCDSkin_5 (System - Front Panel Display) On Both My Quads, And Only Use SNP... I Know LCD4Linux Only Uses Service Ref Picons... But I've Only Installed It Briefly, And Removed It...

Does The Front Panel Display Skin Not Work On The Duo2???
 
I Use The Display Skin OE-A-LCDSkin_5 (System - Front Panel Display) On Both My Quads, And Only Use SNP... I Know LCD4Linux Only Uses Service Ref Picons... But I've Only Installed It Briefly, And Removed It...

Does The Front Panel Display Skin Not Work On The Duo2???

Yeah SNP picons don't work on Vu+ Duo2 LCD Display.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
SNP don't work on the LCD display though Stanman, that's why he needs to update his reference id's for the missing ones to display.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doh, should have read the thread title properly:)
 
Great stuff, looking awesome now.
These picons look so much better!! Big thanks!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top