Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Using VIX latest image, I just noticed EPG does not show anything

  • Thread starter Thread starter samad
  • Start date Start date
S

samad

Guest
Using VIX latest image, I just noticed EPG does not show anything

what should I do?

epg.jpg


any help?
 
Hi,
thanks I did it, however when I pressed green button for download, I saw no download % bar or anything, I just got one level back to the menu. However I see the epg now.

Thanks.
 
You need to press blue button to assign your sources. Then yellow to manual download. If you select satmate epg it will show as zero events but the epg will be downloaded.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top