J
jeff6125
Guest
Hi
I've not seen anything else specific about this so hoping its just some weird config issue I can't figure out. I'm using v2.4 and run the software update.
At the moment I can't find any channels scanning with the PCTV 290e, I've seen a couple of other sticks mentioned with a similar issue so is this stick the same issue? Also I couldn't tell if the issue with the other sticks was resolved yet - the posts were quite old. Initially I had the wrong frequency range setup I had Australia instead of EMEA.
I've also got no sound on xvids using media player, TV recording are ok though. Not sure what info would be helpful here
Thanks in advance for any advice!!
I've not seen anything else specific about this so hoping its just some weird config issue I can't figure out. I'm using v2.4 and run the software update.
At the moment I can't find any channels scanning with the PCTV 290e, I've seen a couple of other sticks mentioned with a similar issue so is this stick the same issue? Also I couldn't tell if the issue with the other sticks was resolved yet - the posts were quite old. Initially I had the wrong frequency range setup I had Australia instead of EMEA.
I've also got no sound on xvids using media player, TV recording are ok though. Not sure what info would be helpful here
Thanks in advance for any advice!!