Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

v4l-utils - tm-nano-3t / mips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim3
  • Start date Start date
J

Jim3

Guest
Hi,

I'd like to get hold of the v4l-utils package for my tm-nano-3t.

I've had a look through the opkg package list but can't find it.

I wonder if it is just named differently on this distro and I've missed it or it isn't available?

The reason I'm after the utils package is to change the mode of a usb tuner I've added to the box. I believe the tool I need is "dvb-fe-tool".

If it doesn't exist, I suppose I'll have to compile my own.

Is there any docs on how I'd go about setting up a cross compile environment for vix?

Thanks

Jim
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
0
Views
1K
J

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top