Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

/var/lib/opkg/lists being populated after new Flash

iba

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Hi,

I understand that files in /var/lib/opkg/lists folder can be deleted.

But I do not understand why, after I did a new flash to Apollo 14, last night it is being populated. I even did a factory reset before doing the new flash and no other image except ViX images have ever been on the box and the box was bought new from WoS

So if anyone could advise why is this folder being populated and what can I do about it I would be grateful.

Thanks

7749e016900719baffc057530256bebe.webp
 
Last edited:
It is a list of packages. Your receiver needs to know what is available should you issue a command to install something.

Leave it, its meant to be there.

P.S It is grammar, not grammer!:)
 
abu - I asked iba to ask here as I couldn't figure out why the package list was prefixed "oe" in his GB 800se receiver instead of "vix" as in my GB Quad receiver. Cast any light on this?
 
Indeed peculiar.

These are the contents of my receivers.
 

Attachments

  • opkg 2.webp
    opkg 2.webp
    27 KB · Views: 32
  • opkg.webp
    opkg.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 27
My Miraclebox Premium Twin seems to have a list of oe prefixed packages, rather than vix ones as in my GB Quad Plus. I don't know the significance, so will assume all is well, perhaps. :confused:
 

Attachments

  • MB_twin_opkg_list.webp
    MB_twin_opkg_list.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 21
these are pre-installed list that the build process makes. once image had network connection the openvix one's will be compiled from feeds.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top