Hello All,
I updated tonight to the latest build on my ET9000 and the picture on screen became jumpy. The scrolling at the bottom on BBC and Sky News channels was blocky, jumpy and was not smooth. I done a virgin install with no plugins and fresh as a daisy and it was the same.
I installed build 750 and it is okay. It is now back to normal and is as smooth as a babies bottom - this leads to me to the conclusion that there is an issue with build 753 which is causing some picture / scrolling issues.
Thanks,
FP.
I updated tonight to the latest build on my ET9000 and the picture on screen became jumpy. The scrolling at the bottom on BBC and Sky News channels was blocky, jumpy and was not smooth. I done a virgin install with no plugins and fresh as a daisy and it was the same.
I installed build 750 and it is okay. It is now back to normal and is as smooth as a babies bottom - this leads to me to the conclusion that there is an issue with build 753 which is causing some picture / scrolling issues.
Thanks,
FP.
