Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] verifying if cccam server is up or down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RB123
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RB123

Guest
Hi there.
I'm using the latest Openvix with a cccam line

Initially this was working smoothly, with only the occasional stutter.

Now it's dropped out and giving me nothing on unscrambled channels. When i emailed the seller, i got a "unavailable for a until DD/MM" out of office message so he can't check until he's back.

I moved to this new box from an old Ferguson Ariva 252 one that died after 4 years of service.
It was a simple basic box, but it offered me a section where i could login to the cccam server and verify that my account was working

Now, on this new box, I'm unsure

I press the green button, go to "Cccam Info", then Servers - and where my servername is there's a RED oval to the left

Does this RED oval mean that its not connected to the Cccam server?

The settings are correct, it initially worked for a few days, and i verified the cccam.cfg is correct via FTP and via Dream Explorer. I've restarted the box several times, and the service too

If anyone can confirm that this red oval means that it's not logged into the box, or if there's any other way to test the cccam information whilst waiting for the reseller to get back from vacation, i'd be grateful
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top