Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VFD XML location

  • Thread starter Thread starter steve1978
  • Start date Start date
S

steve1978

Guest
Hi All,

I have managed to edit my duo2 screen which i am happy with looks great. I would now like to edit the VFD screen but dont know where the XML is located. any help? also are there any GUI tools available to assist non programmers?
 
in /usr/share/enigma2 is a display folder, in there is the xml

there are no easy tools, you'll have to edit the xml.
 
I know this is an old thread..

Just a few questions about the VFD.
Is the skin_display.xml file just for the VFD or is it for the LCD too..

I want to have only the biggest clock I can fit in it..

in /usr/share/enigma2 is a display folder, in there is the xml

there are no easy tools, you'll have to edit the xml.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top