Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo2 layout of VFD display in Vix 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter im2020
  • Start date Start date
I

im2020

Guest
Does anyone know where I can find details of the default VFD layout and what alternatives I can download and instal? I've got a blinking/flashing icon which bugs me.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
Does anyone know where I can find details of the default VFD layout and what alternatives I can download and instal? I've got a blinking/flashing icon which bugs me.

Thanks in advance for any help.

As rob says if its a red or green flashing icon its likely the update notifier telling you that updates are available for your image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Well, VFD has no colour, but you could indeed also check the infobar on which the 'updates available' icon is indeed green or red.
 
Thanks Rob and thanks Pheonix. Yes, it was the availability of updates. I'm still curious, though - is there a guide anywhere that shows the VFD layout and for that matter the LCD layout and where would I go to learn how to tweak them or tinker with them?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top