Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vhannibal (and others) gone from settings in feeds

iba

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Hi,

I am installing the latest image (15 I think).

I went to install Vhannibal Motor settings from the feeds but it is not there anymore. The only one available is icesat-13e-19e-23e-28e

Is this an error or will Vhannibal Motor settings become available again later?

Thanks
 
Phoenix,

Thanks so much for your quick reply.

Will the next build require a new flash to be able to get them?

Are there any instructions around/is it possible to be able to get Vhannibal onto the box in the meantime please?

Regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top