Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Via FileZilla - i have Deleted all Files in my Vuduo - Now its stuck in Starting....

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
Hi Guys
What a Numpty I am, I have Deleted all file paths no internal files on my Vu duo.

is there anyway I can install Factory software via USB or RS Lead at the back ?

Please state what Software I will need & Firmware.. (Vu-Duo)
 
Try a reflash using a USB stick, you can find the image and a flashing tutorial on our download site www.openvix.co.uk
 
Thanks for Quick response Pheonix - I put 019 UBS build Vuplus Folder on usb all it says is Starting... on Vuduo when I turn it on.. I know how to do a usb update.. but its stuck on that... USB is fat32
 
Try a different image build or image all together and see what happens if any thing.
 
DONE IT!!!

I Downloaded " rufus-1.4.12 " its a USB formatting software & sets the USB to FAT32 - Added New Image Via Mr Phenoix Guidance and its Done... Thanks MAN!!!!
 
DONE IT!!!

I Downloaded " rufus-1.4.12 " its a USB formatting software & sets the USB to FAT32 - Added New Image Via Mr Phenoix Guidance and its Done... Thanks MAN!!!!

Congratulations on getting your receiver up and running again. In future be careful of what files you delete or at least ask first (Not that you will ever do that again, I'd wager).
 
now mate you will lose lightning does strike twice and if worst happens 3 times:eek:
 
now mate you will lose lightning does strike twice and if worst happens 3 times:eek:

Nowt quite like a brown trouser moment to sway people from playing with things they dont know enough about.
 
Nowt quite like a brown trouser moment to sway people from playing with things they dont know enough about.
Full image backup and play away. Only way to learn.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top