Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Video Formats played on Vu+Duo, VTI 4.1 issues...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brainmolester
  • Start date Start date
B

brainmolester

Guest
Hello there guys.... I just ahev a small problem... I have a Vu+Duo with VTI 4.1 installed...works like a charm!!!! yesterday I mounted my 2 PCs on it, it tookd some time though because I had to reboot several times until it worked... but the problem that I have is that when I go to menu on my Vu and go to file browser and chose the PC mount, I see all the Videos that I have shared, but I can only play AVIs.... MKV, mov, and MP4s do not play at all!!! is this a codec issue? or maybe I should open them using a different program/sof?... the thing is I am scared to install a lot of shit on it because it is very stable now and I don't wanna screw it up.. if you know of a good way to play any video format that will be GREATLY appreciated !
regards,
BM
 
Hi there,

I haven't used VTI in ages so can't comment on it..

I can though say that Vix for me plays all video formats really well so perhaps give it a go!

Make sure to do an image backup first as if you are not happy you can easily jump back to your current setup..
 
Hi,
the standard media player does not support a lot of formats. Try EMC, AMS or simple the Dream Explorer.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top