Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Video Nasty?

DaMacFunkin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
54
Hello, running zeus 005, 1080i, hz set to multi auto resolution disabled.
Has something happened to the video processing recently, i've noticed mainly on film content that it is dreadful, old film grain now looks like block noise, and newer films seem to exhibit fine block ghosting in fast movement, i noticed a few days ago and i've just been having a good scan through several HD film channels and the processing has definitely changed.
Anybody else? Has the driver changed in Zeus?
p.s. i do have a really critical eye.
 
Have you tried the video enhancement extension to tweak video settings

As a new image will have reset them to default !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
On previous images I think 50hz was recommend, I run my duo on 50hz and its fine.
 
I posted this originally in the solo2 section because I'm sure I read there was recently a vu driver update that enabled processing by default, as to processing being enabled in the image I thought that section had been removed because I can't see it.
 
Even before I ran my solo2 on 1080p and 60hz no issues what so ever


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
the setting will not effect picture quality, this is controlled via drivers, or as already said the Video enhancement plugin.
 
But i dont want any processing, what i'm trying to say is i think it has been switched on with the latest drivers, and i would just like to be able to turn it off.
 
Anybody? This is defiantly a driver problem, soaps documentrys football are all fine it is just film content, that looks a bit unnatural which would indicate some sort of candecance processing, ps got a duo2 yesterday and that is the same, the mrs can't see it but I can.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top