Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Video Wizard

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeing
  • Start date Start date
G

geeing

Guest
Hi Everyone,

I've just taken delivery of my VU+ Duo and I run through the setup wizard but I've now moved the box and connected to a bigger TV and I now need to adjust the settings as the text is too far right (hope this makes sense).

I've searched through the setup but cant see where I can change this so any assistance gratefully received

Ta
G
 
I think this is under Menu - setup - system - user interface - position setup


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Also what TV you using? If a Panasonic turn overscan feature off. If Samsung turn Just Scan or Just Scale off or vice versa. :D
 
Turn over scan off from the TV's end, rather than messing with the OSD position.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top