Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] View France 3 on Astral 1N

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Want to watch Le Mans 24 on France 3 Astra 1N today.
Have scanned on Legacy LNB and have 1700 odd services in last scanned EPG in number order starting at 3000.
Bow do I get in alphabetical order so I can just find F3 quickly?? Can't find a display option for numerical or alpha??
I don't need EPGs etc, just F3 today and tomorrow.
 
Cracked it but not the easy way.
With my old Lidl sat rx it gave a simple option of sorting channels/services by alphabet numeral etc. Easy to quickly flash through to F. But F3 is HD and old Lidl only SD so no signal.
Could find that option quickly and easily with OpenVix. Black mark.
Had to go online to find F3 transponder settings and do a manual tune which produced a list of a dozen channels. All a bit of a faff.
And to cap it all and not OV fault, the channel wasn't en clair as listed on the Le Mans website for part of the event.
There were letters V and N highlighted on the Infobar left hand end. A channel I could view didn't have them, so I assume some encryption still on.
So where is the decode of all the info and letters on the Infobar - not in the OpenVix manual or any reference to look elsewhere???
 
If you view in the All or Orbital mode, i.e not use bouquets, they will be listed alphabetically.
 
If you view in the All or Orbital mode, i.e not use bouquets, they will be listed alphabetically.

Thanks. But where are those settings?? Nothing in the manual.
All I've done is scan satellite and not run a bouquet. Just using last scanned list. And haven't seen any options on menus..

And where is a decode of all those symbols and icons on a programme infobar??
 
If you are seeing last scanned, you are in bouquet mode. I am sure I have mentioned this in two other threads for you and referred you to the EPG, bouquets, channel selection guide.

press up(next to ok), look at bottom of screen. red will say all, green will say satellite/extended. Pick either of those.

If you have changed the settings to always show bouquets, this will affect the ability to do this.
 
Last edited:
Thanks and your guide which I have. A simple "see the EPG Bouquet Guide.pdf, particularly page 6" would have done. I don't have the accumulated years of OV memory of what I've read and where.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top