Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Virgin EPG

Let's do the following:
Rytec data using EPG importer.

Firstly, in EPG settings, disable the Virgin reader option. This prevents one over writing the other.

Disable all options for CrossEPG, especially any automatic downloads. Do not go near it again.

As in previous post, in the sources, enable all the UK options you want. Also enable the news and General sources, sorry not sure of exact name. Fetch/Download the EPG.
 
OK. Thanks I'll try that, but not until next week because I already have a load of timers set up to early Monday morning.

It's a shame that the signal stream is not six or seven days, because the zap works fine and the data is pretty complete, but only four days plus slight overlap.
 
What has been suggested will not affect existing timers. May affect AutoTimers though.
 
Let's do the following:
Rytec data using EPG importer.

Firstly, in EPG settings, disable the Virgin reader option. This prevents one over writing the other.

Disable all options for CrossEPG, especially any automatic downloads. Do not go near it again.

As in previous post, in the sources, enable all the UK options you want. Also enable the news and General sources, sorry not sure of exact name. Fetch/Download the EPG.

I've now got the EPG working up to six days, after following your instructions.
I have done a manual download that works, and I have set a recent timed automatic download that I can see executing within a couple of minutes, so I am confident that will work.

I have selected news channels in Rytec General XMLTV, and All options in Rytec UK XMLTV, but there are a number of channels that are still empty ie.
BBC News SD is complete, but BBC News HD only has listings up to three days, which I believe is the old zap listings left remaining in the EPG.

Would it be possible to re-enable the Virgin reader option and set up individual zaps for just the channels that don't have the listings in them ?
If this is possible that would at least give me about three or four days of listings that would otherwise be empty......

.
 
The best option is to report missing EPG to Rytec team/Doglover on PLI forum. Delete your EPG first and try downloading again to confirm that it is left over EPG.
 
The best option is to report missing EPG to Rytec team/Doglover on PLI forum. Delete your EPG first and try downloading again to confirm that it is left over EPG.

Will do. Thanks for the Info....

.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top