I think you can ignore the failban comment.
All the references to CAID 1841 in the log above are about UK cable channels. You have switched your tuner to a cable channel - but as I said earlier you can't get your own UK cable card to work in a VU+ box unless you have specialised knowledge, which is not available here in this forum.
As to the service,port and server ip - I am very sorry but these are only required when using the other method, and cannot be discussed here.
All the references to CAID 1841 in the log above are about UK cable channels. You have switched your tuner to a cable channel - but as I said earlier you can't get your own UK cable card to work in a VU+ box unless you have specialised knowledge, which is not available here in this forum.
As to the service,port and server ip - I am very sorry but these are only required when using the other method, and cannot be discussed here.
