Somewhere else on this forum said that they dreaded hitting the media button because it crashes all the time, well I agree with that statement whole heartedly because it has happened to me on countless occasions. I know you will say to include the log file but it is all just too much trouble keeping this tm-2t going well the media part. Mostly the reason for the crashes is that the network server has changed and the shares may be different resulting in the crash. This happens all the time I mean countless times. The old mounts seem to be always there and I don't know how to get rid of them. The mounts are mounted by autofs. I hope (another terrilby frustrating thing) my session has not timed out after writing this
here's the last bit of the log file
/media/autofs/
path is none
[TRASHCAN DeBug]
main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py", line 1328, in reloadWithDelay
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/MovieList.py", line 445, in reload
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/MovieList.py", line 549, in load
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/MovieList.py", line 659, in buildBeginTimeSortKey
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/autofs/nfs4exports/'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MovieSelection.reloadWithDelay of <class 'Screens.MovieSelection.MovieSelection'>>,()) failed)
]]>
anyway I could not test the sorting having changed the share to rw in vix and on the pc
Oh! jesus I got You do not have permission to perform this action please refresh the page and login. I did this and subsequently lost everything I typed after logging in. Good job I save and pasted what I wrote. No wonder we get frustrated.