basilyoung
V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2010
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 11
- Points
- 0
eve all
I have just loaded the VIX 1.2, set up the tuners tuner A static tuner B positioner
worked ok
but some HD channels do not work
my other VU is ok
so did an internet update, loads of updates occurred
then my tuner configs changed to nothing connected
tried to put my settings in, but only all sats 1,2,3,4 available on lnb 33??
did a reset, still the same
reinstalled
then all as expected
upgraded again, and now back to square one
previous image was VIX 1.0
any ideas??
baz
I have just loaded the VIX 1.2, set up the tuners tuner A static tuner B positioner
worked ok
but some HD channels do not work
my other VU is ok
so did an internet update, loads of updates occurred
then my tuner configs changed to nothing connected
tried to put my settings in, but only all sats 1,2,3,4 available on lnb 33??
did a reset, still the same
reinstalled
then all as expected
upgraded again, and now back to square one
previous image was VIX 1.0
any ideas??
baz