Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 1.3 - First crash

Stanman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
11,284
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Age
59
I changed my skin to GHOSTHD via the plugins menu and when EPG button is pressed it crashes the box - 2 crash logs attached.

I reverted back to the default skin and EPG button works fine.
 

Attachments

I changed my skin to GHOSTHD via the plugins menu and when EPG button is pressed it crashes the box - 2 crash logs attached.

I reverted back to the default skin and EPG button works fine.

fix should be online, let me know :)
 
Will do tv is in hands of kid and no way am getting near the remote
 
i can. tell the kid that Christmas is cancelled as santa fell of a roof and died. now just watch how fast he lets go of that remote. LOL
 
Guys just to let you know andy is working hard to fix skins from third party a few bugs will be found

For beat results and beat viewing experience use default skin
 
I had a crash pressing "help" while in EPG (1.3 + default skin) , updated, but no change...

Thanks,
G

fix online, do a software update :)
 
fix online, do a software update :)

Thanks, it works now.
This is a great image and as this is my first linux stb and I started immediately with VIX I am afraid you spoiled me.... I'll never be able to try another image now.

G

P.S. There is another weird behaviour but as it is not a crash or a big prob I'll open another thread.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top