Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 1.4 suggestions..

  • Thread starter Thread starter mase2hot
  • Start date Start date
M

mase2hot

Guest
Hi,

Installed VIX 1.3 and very impressed so far. Real well done to all those involved. Couldn't find a suggestions thread anywhere.

One I just though of not sure if its possible but while flicking through various channels via the info bar it would be good if you could see a mini window of what is currently playing on that channel. I presume this is technically possible as we have a dual tuner? Obviosuly I have no idea if this is like re-designing the wheel....lol

Thanks
 
i dont think is possible as pip is not possible with the vu+ duo
 
Hi,

Installed VIX 1.3 and very impressed so far. Real well done to all those involved. Couldn't find a suggestions thread anywhere.

One I just though of not sure if its possible but while flicking through various channels via the info bar it would be good if you could see a mini window of what is currently playing on that channel. I presume this is technically possible as we have a dual tuner? Obviosuly I have no idea if this is like re-designing the wheel....lol

Thanks

no, the Vu Duo, does not have the hardware for DUAL decoding. tis has been ask many times before
 
Andy a legacy Enigma1 feature that I miss (and others too it seems) was that channels with parental control were hidden.
I know that this was never in Enigma2 but its so amazing what you have done with this image I said I'd throw it in there.
Your tallents know no bounds.

D
 
no, the Vu Duo, does not have the hardware for DUAL decoding. tis has been ask many times before

Is it not the same priciple as watching one channel while recording another? As this is dual decoding at the same time?
 
Is it not the same priciple as watching one channel while recording another? As this is dual decoding at the same time?

That's not processing the picture to display it on screen though... As andy says, it has been discussed many times. It is not possible with the current hardware, so will not be able to be done!
 
Fair enough, matter closed. As for suggestions is there a suggestion thread?
 
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is USB DVB-T support on the next build release of ViX 1.4 for the WinTV Nova-T. I have been a very good boy all year. I brush my teeth every night. And help Mammy when ever I can.

Thanks,
Roger
 
I think that the most needed thing is a manual!

There is a lot of stuff (nice, clever stuff!) that you don't even know you can do unless you happen to read a post somewhere and someone mentions it.

G
 
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is USB DVB-T support on the next build release of ViX 1.4 for the WinTV Nova-T. I have been a very good boy all year. I brush my teeth every night. And help Mammy when ever I can.

Thanks,
Roger

buy one for the dev team then they may be able to work some thing up for you.
 
Really like the new VIX EPG. Just wondering if there is a way of showing what's left of the event, like a +XYZ mins or a progress bar. If not, I would suggest the feature for the next version.

Thanks a lot
 
Yes I would like to see a VU+ manual for the image to explain in simple terms what things do - this site does something Vg for the PLi image
Code:
http://www.pli-images.org/modules/wiki/index.php?wakka=vuplus"]http://www.pli-images.org/modules/wiki/index.php?wakka=vuplus
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really like the new VIX EPG. Just wondering if there is a way of showing what's left of the event, like a +XYZ mins or a progress bar. If not, I would suggest the feature for the next version.

Thanks a lot

There is a setting for that, but it only works in the bouquet's list. It's just a little progress bar next to the channel. Dunno whether we'd be able to implement it in to the quickepg/infobar...

As for the vixepg, it's shown by a little timeline that shows where abouts the current time is. In the screen below, it's just about 9:55, and you can see what's on in teal, and how long left is after that little line...

VIX_EPG.png
 
There is a setting for that, but it only works in the bouquet's list. It's just a little progress bar next to the channel. Dunno whether we'd be able to implement it in to the quickepg/infobar...

As for the vixepg, it's shown by a little timeline that shows where abouts the current time is. In the screen below, it's just about 9:55, and you can see what's on in teal, and how long left is after that little line...

VIX_EPG.png

Thanks Pooface, Now that you mention it I didn't notice the timeline because the colour is nearly the same as the hour mark, and I have to say I am bit colour blind or so the wife says :)

Cheers
 
Hey Pooface,

The Event title doesn't show next to the time for me like it does for you. Checked settings and cannot find one for that.
VIXEPG.webp
Also, would it be possible to have the bouquet title showing next to Programme Guide like it does in Bouquet view?

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top