I dont actually use the Vix Image at the mo. but would like to see the following if not already available.
1) HD Picons that match up to B16MCC engima2 settings downloadable from plugins. I would like the Picons to automatically update on my usb key when transponders have have changed. this way B16MCC will always be updated and picons will always be updated.
2) to be able to remove the numbers from Channels such as B16MCC within an option from the Vix image.
3) Magic-EHD Skin or more available skins, I remember last time I tested Vix I seem to remember there were limited skins
4) Any updates to cams available in plugins such as Mgcamd 1.35a patched
5) Sat aNgels or similiar available in plugins
6) I would like the ability to assign a specific EPG to the single press of the EPG button, not sure if this is possible or not. (Allthough reading through comments on the VixTeam images the single press EPG does look better than other teams images..
If the above are already available I would re-flash as of tomorrow. I seem to be using this forum more more,,,,, hey great community.