Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX 2.0.3. i.c.w. MultiQuickButton

Rob van der Does

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
36,522
Reaction score
125
Points
63
Age
74
Location
The Netherlands
ViX has a very nice feature: Quick-EPG, default available via Cross-Left/Right.
I would like to use the plugin MultiQuickButton, as I used to do in PLi 2.0, which in itself is possible.
However, I encounter one problem: the Quick-EPG is not available any more. Also it can't be added to the functions, as "normal" plugins can.

Does anyone know a solution for this?
 
ViX has a very nice feature: Quick-EPG, default available via Cross-Left/Right.
I would like to use the plugin MultiQuickButton, as I used to do in PLi 2.0, which in itself is possible.
However, I encounter one problem: the Quick-EPG is not available any more. Also it can't be added to the functions, as "normal" plugins can.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

post you version you are using and i will try t patch it to add these in.
 
Hi,

I tried this version but two important things missing :

1/ possibility to conserve Quick-EPG with left/right arrows
2/ possibility to conserve the VIX-EPG on the epg button

would be nice...
 
I know. Andy is aware of that, and he promised to look into that, to see if he can make patch to imply those functions.
 
Via Google... It is said that they do not work with ViX, but they do here....

And also a few post above here :)
 
No one has said MQB does not work with VIX, what has been stated is VIX has all the buttons mapped out for the image and use of MQB is not really needed but if you use it will mess up the VIX mapping.
 
No one has said MQB does not work with VIX,....
Yes, I have.

what has been stated is VIX has all the buttons mapped out for the image and use of MQB is not really needed but if you use it will mess up the VIX mapping.
And that's the reason why.
Plus the fact that not all ViX-buttons are available in MQB.
Plus the fact that MQB is coded a bit sloppy, hence not all functions are displayed correct (in the labels in the skins).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top