Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix 2.0 keeps loosing sight of my internal Harddisk

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
D

dnme

Guest
Every so often, Vix 2.0 looses sight of my internal HDD. If I go into the Vix menu - Device Manager, it will only see my usb pen drive. The only way to get my disk back is to do a full power reset. The disk is a WD 1TB Caviar Green.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Has anyone any suggestions?

Many thanks as always
 
not had any problems here, I expect you have done this, but have you checked the hard drive connections?? ( power/sata)
 
Yes I have, I have just downloaded Vix 2.1 and the problem remains. When I do a power reset, my disk is visible. Then I setup drive mappings for the disk and usb stick. Then when I restart - the hdd is gone again. Can anyone please help ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top