Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix 2.2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter dezza9995
  • Start date Start date
D

dezza9995

Guest
I've just done the online update to latest version but now when im browsing the EPG i can no longer change channel. From the EPG list (After pushing EPG button) i normally look for something to watch then push ok to channel change but now it just returns to the channel it was already on. Is this a bug?
 
I've just done the online update to latest version but now when im browsing the EPG i can no longer change channel. From the EPG list (After pushing EPG button) i normally look for something to watch then push ok to channel change but now it just returns to the channel it was already on. Is this a bug?

Ok, so you have to puch OK twice now for it to change channel. A bit pointless, but sorted never the less.
 
lol, that is channel preview, it designed that way ;), it allow to preview channels and if you don't like what to preview exit will return you the channel you where watching before you entered EPG
 
As the EPG is full screen, all you can preview is the sound from that channel. Dont remember it being like that before, seems a bit pointless.
 
As the EPG is full screen, all you can preview is the sound from that channel. Dont remember it being like that before, seems a bit pointless.

LOL, turn on Picture-In-Graphics option in settings (press menu)
 
Might be good to give the option to turn channel preview off though. For example, if I hit OK once to see the channel in the mini TV and then keep scrolling to have a look around at other prigs (as i often do), I can't just press exit to view the channel i'm previewing - I have to scroll all the way back to it and press OK again. See what I mean?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top