M
Michael
Guest
I have big problems with image quality on ViX 2.3.153.
There is frame skipping when the program contains a lot of high resolution details, especially when the camera is panning. The problems get worse when recording while watching a recorded movie. I had small problems already on the first 2.3 release, but now with the latest update 153, it is terrible.
I had no image problems at all when running BlackHole 1.5.6, before I change to ViX 2.3.
I have the HDMI output of the Duo set to 1920x1080i50 and the problem occurs on channels with a resolution of 1280x720p50, which forces the Duo to upscale the image. I have not noticed any problems yet on full HD channels (but haven’t used 2.3.153 enough to be able to tell for sure).
The problem occurs when playing a recording that has to be upscaled, or when watching the channel directly. All image settings in the Duo are default. I am using CCCam 2.2.1.
ViX 2.3 obviously has problems with upscaling the image, problems that BlackHole doesn’t have. Do you think you can fix this, or do I have to change back to BlackHole again?
There is frame skipping when the program contains a lot of high resolution details, especially when the camera is panning. The problems get worse when recording while watching a recorded movie. I had small problems already on the first 2.3 release, but now with the latest update 153, it is terrible.
I had no image problems at all when running BlackHole 1.5.6, before I change to ViX 2.3.
I have the HDMI output of the Duo set to 1920x1080i50 and the problem occurs on channels with a resolution of 1280x720p50, which forces the Duo to upscale the image. I have not noticed any problems yet on full HD channels (but haven’t used 2.3.153 enough to be able to tell for sure).
The problem occurs when playing a recording that has to be upscaled, or when watching the channel directly. All image settings in the Duo are default. I am using CCCam 2.2.1.
ViX 2.3 obviously has problems with upscaling the image, problems that BlackHole doesn’t have. Do you think you can fix this, or do I have to change back to BlackHole again?