Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] ViX-2.3 204-vuduo

Mr. Mister

Moderator ,
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
4,936
Reaction score
22
Points
0
Age
56
Location
Northern Ireland
ViX-2.3 204

Just wanna say thanks to everyone again in the vix team..

Just done a fresh flash of the new 2.3 204 build..

Everything sweet as a nut.. and all working again in less than 10 mins..

Excellent work guys..
 
Last edited:
I'm updating now from build 190. I hope this fixes the random lockups, the hanging startups and the tune failed messages that I experienced in build 190.
 
I would say do a full fresh reflash.. Image can be found in the Vix iamges section of the forum..

all perfect for me with no hang up at all.. All working as it should..
 
Has anyone tried the CCcam switcher to see if the CCcam goes for a walk in ect ect,in the vix 2·3 204 build·

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
 
If you use the CCcam switcher your original CCcam·cfg in ect ect dissapers leaving just your CCcam_1·cfg in ect ect·

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top