Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

fresh flash problem

drx360

New member
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys but of a strange problem here, loaded new vix build (806)on to usb to reflash my box as having issues with it not seeing network mounts, so plugged in usb rebooted( i have flashed my box many times before with no issues) but i dont see the message anymore to press ok? it just goes straight to trying to rebooting up? any ideas? cheers :)

my current build is 796
 
I had a similar issue when I used a new usb stick the receiver just wouldn't recognise it. I went back to my old usb2 stick and all was well again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
I had a similar issue when I used a new usb stick the receiver just wouldn't recognise it. I went back to my old usb2 stick and all was well again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is the same usb ive used for past 18 months or so, i use it to store epg on, so i dont understand why it dosnt see it for flashing an image.
 
just tried another usb stick and still it just goes straight to booting, any ideas?
 
Have you the correct folder & file structure on the USB stick?
 
yes mate. have flashed it lots of times before, now it wont show the message that its found an update.
 
ok given up on usb re-flash i have no idea why it wont work anymore, had to do it via online.
 
1- Make sure no other USB-ports are in use
2- Try other USB-port
3- If in the end nothing works, you can also flash via ImageManager.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top