Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX 2.3 epg search issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter mateoosh
  • Start date Start date
M

mateoosh

Guest
Greetings from Poland,

I have following issue : when I start epg search the down button in virtual keyboard does not work. In other panels it works :-)

Can it be related to used skin (glass v2.85) ?
 
Greetings from Poland,

I have following issue : when I start epg search the down button in virtual keyboard does not work. In other panels it works :-)

Can it be related to used skin (glass v2.85) ?

More than likely and you will find to get rid of everything it has done you will need a new flash..

I tried glass HD many moons ago and it made system changes which even after uninstalling the skin were there. The only way I could get the button functionalities back was by a new flash.
 
Yep, unfortunately Glas is famous for bringing in all kinds of problems. And you can't just de-install it: there are left-overs all over the system.
That is the reason we decided not to provide Glass via the feeds any more.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top