Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX 2.3 power manager problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael
  • Start date Start date
M

Michael

Guest
I have activated the ViX 2.3 power manager and set it to make my Duo go into deep sleep in the evenings and then wake it up at 6 in the afternoon. I have noticed two mornings now that the Duo is dead and doesn't react on the remote when i try to wake it from the deep sleep. Disk is spinning and the red led reacts on the remote, but no boot. I have to flip the power switch off/on to make is boot.

I have tested to record and let the timer set it to deep sleep after the recording has finished. That works OK and the Duo boots on remote power switch as expected.

I think this points to a problem with the power manager. Can somebody "in the know" please investigate this further?
 
Ive been using power manager o my et9k for a while an tellit to go into deep standby every night at 3am and then my xmltv importer wakes it up and puts it into normal standby to do the epg update at 8am and it workd everytime. Enable debug logs in the log manager and see ifit does it again and then post the log here or send it via log manager so we can look at whats causing the lockup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top