mauri
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 10, 2010
- Messages
- 214
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi there,
2nite I had a strange issue - one in every 2 channels did not show video, just audio.
The channels were HD and SD, different bouquets/encryption.
I restarted Enigma, hard booted the box - still the same - not the same channels, but when zapping some of them would not 'clear' the video.
I thought smth to do with resolution, so I installed autoresolution plugin. No success.
Then I remembered the new CEC setting - I disabled it, and voila! Everything back to normal.
'stress-zapped' the box for a few minutes, everything OK now. I switched back on the CEC thingy - everything OK.
FYI for you guys that might have the same issue like me.
2nite I had a strange issue - one in every 2 channels did not show video, just audio.
The channels were HD and SD, different bouquets/encryption.
I restarted Enigma, hard booted the box - still the same - not the same channels, but when zapping some of them would not 'clear' the video.
I thought smth to do with resolution, so I installed autoresolution plugin. No success.
Then I remembered the new CEC setting - I disabled it, and voila! Everything back to normal.
'stress-zapped' the box for a few minutes, everything OK now. I switched back on the CEC thingy - everything OK.
FYI for you guys that might have the same issue like me.