Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] ViX-2.4.213-vusolo - problem with backup from VIX image manager menu

  • Thread starter Thread starter takelick
  • Start date Start date
T

takelick

Guest
I tried to make image backup from VIX menu. When progress reached 70% enigma crashed and I had to restart box. After that enigma didn't start and I had to reflash box with new image. Then I tried again to make backup and again crash and reflash.

Could it be a bug in image or some problem with my box?
 
enable debug logs then try again, if the receiver crashes again post those debug logs generated for that time frame here or upload directly via the logs manager on the receiver it self.
 
if you save them to a USB stick they will remain, if there saved to the internal flash they will be overwriten when the image is flashed.
 
Right, I didn't know that there is possibility to configure log on usb.
 
Ok, this time crashed only plugin for backup. But after that I tried to restart box but without success. I have to reflash box again.
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top