Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] VIX 2.4 and CCam

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snookiwooki
  • Start date Start date
S

Snookiwooki

Guest
Morning all,

Flashed my ET9000 to 2.4 yesterday evening, very impressed by the improvements - seems alot more responsive. Issue I am have is that I cannot get the version of CCam (latest 2.21.01?) I was using on 2.3 to work... I am using it to access my official SLY freesat card so nothing illegal.

It seems to install, reboot - but doesn't seem to even show up in the manager (cfg file used before is copied over) - is there a newer version of ccam I need to use or have I missed something vital along the way.

Any help, direction would be much appreciated.

cheers
 
Morning all,

Flashed my ET9000 to 2.4 yesterday evening, very impressed by the improvements - seems alot more responsive. Issue I am have is that I cannot get the version of CCam (latest 2.21.01?) I was using on 2.3 to work... I am using it to access my official SLY freesat card so nothing illegal.

It seems to install, reboot - but doesn't seem to even show up in the manager (cfg file used before is copied over) - is there a newer version of ccam I need to use or have I missed something vital along the way.

Any help, direction would be much appreciated.

cheers

You need to set the file permissions for CCcam to 755 and make sure it is in /usr/softcams
 
Last edited:
Morning all,

Flashed my ET9000 to 2.4 yesterday evening, very impressed by the improvements - seems alot more responsive. Issue I am have is that I cannot get the version of CCam (latest 2.21.01?) I was using on 2.3 to work... I am using it to access my official SLY freesat card so nothing illegal.

It seems to install, reboot - but doesn't seem to even show up in the manager (cfg file used before is copied over) - is there a newer version of ccam I need to use or have I missed something vital along the way.

Any help, direction would be much appreciated.

cheers

I am (to be precise) using enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel and have absolutely no problems.
Pressing blue button should bring up CCcam Info (1) and Softcam Manager (4), both should show CCcam operational status - in Softcam setup don't forget to tick CCcam and start if necessary.

I have never had to mess with permissions, it just works - and just with your own card (top slot chip down) you do not need CCcam.cfg
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top