Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix 3.0 373 lost my HDD, and USB Mounts. Help

Just did a full flash to 385 and it worked fine mounts are ok able to restore settings and see all mounts - I have now just updated again to 386 and again everything remains fine. :)

Seems to be maybe just updating from older ones I only had full images for 204 and 268 that I could try and update from. Updating to 385 yesterday and 386 today from either of those images resulted in the lost mounts.

Hope this helps.
 
I'm not able to re-flash at the moment. If i re-flash would i lose all my settings or can i make a backup? Also as asked below where would i found 386? i looked here OpenViX Download Centre but it's not there


yes you can backup using ViX BackupManager, just moving last nights image into openvix.co.uk.
 
The updates usually get pushed late at night or early in the morning.
 
Thank you andyblac, The update has fixed the mounting issue both my HDD and USB are detected properly. I noticed a few threads with people having the same problem they will be pleased with this update. good job :thumbsup:
 
Hi. I realise this is an old-ish thread, but is this problem solved for everyone? I had vix image 3.0.339 installed and decided to update, but every time I try, my HDD with all recordings on it etc is no longer visible (or rather shows up as being empty when there's tonnes on there). Reverting back to 3.0.339 is the only way to get my HDD back the way it was. Does anyone know if there's an interim image that will work? Thanks
 
I had a simular prolem and i believe it was caused by having my box set to do an automatic update and when the update happened this issue arose. So I now have my box set not to do auto updates.
 
as pointed out by rob, there is no such thing as automatic updates with the ViX image nor has there ever been. at most the image will check for updates and notify you if there found but like a lot of features this can be disabled if you dont want that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top