Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix 3.0 and motorised setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimboM
  • Start date Start date
J

JimboM

Guest
Guys

Been using Vix for a few months now, upgraded to 2.4 when that came out so thought I'd go with 3.0 today. Flashed the box OK and set up everything from scratch (ie no old backup was used) Tuner A is set as fixed on 28 deg, tuner B is motorised and I've downloaded Catseyes latest settings for 75E to 45W

Tuner A is working fine but when I try and switch to a channel on another sat the dish spins but lgoes way past the point where it should stop. eg If I'm going for Hotbird on 13 deg the dish spins to about 35 deg, if I then try Astra at 19 the dish goes to 41deg. However if I go into the positioner setup and tell it to goto 0 then the dish stops at where it should.

I've tried redownloading the settings and using an older version that worked fine on Vix 2.4 but no joy :(

Any ideas on what could be wrong ?

Thanks

Jim
 
DOH! After double checking for the 23rd time I finally noticed that I'd put my longtitude in as 17.8 deg and it should be 0.178, once changed everything works as it should !
 
easy mistake to make,..and pleased you got it sorted
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top